Vegan Pizza Swirls
Easy but delicious pizzas swirls made with puff pastry.
Servings: 16 swirls
- 375 grams puff pastry ready-rolled
- 4 tablespoons tomato puree
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 tablespoons vegan cheddar grated
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
Preheat your oven to 200c/180c fan/400f/gas mark 4.
Carefully unroll the pastry (or roll it out to a rectangle ½ cm thick if you are using a block or homemade.
Spread with tomato puree in an even layer.
Season with dried oregano, salt and pepper.
Sprinkle over an even layer of grated vegan cheddar (or mozzarella)
Roll up firmly from one short end to the other, then slice in 1 cm slices.
Place on non-stick baking paper on a baking sheet, with a bit of space bewteen them and bake for 20-25 minutes until baked and golden.
Serve hot or cold.
- These pizza swirls can be kept in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Store them in an airtight container with some kitchen paper in the bottom and between layers.
- Freeze pizza swirls, before they are baked.
- Just roll up the pastry with the fillings, then slice.
- Flash freeze them on a baking tray, before moving to a freezer bag or tub.
- Then you can cook them from frozen whenever you fancy some.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 117mg | Potassium: 33mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 22IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg