Vegan Whipped Feta with Lemon & Herbs
This super creamy and light vegan whipped feta is flavoured with fresh lemon and herbs. Use it as a tasty dip or sandwich spread.
Servings: 6 servings
- 200 g vegan feta
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried dill or fresh dill, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley or fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 tablespoons vegan Greek yoghurt or plain yoghurt
- pinch salt and pepper
- You can use plant-based milk instead of yoghurt but add less.
- To make this dip into a dressing, add some plant-based milk.
- You can keep this dip in an airtight tub in the fridge for 4-5 days. If it separates, give it a whisk.
Serving: 1portion | Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 301mg | Potassium: 35mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg