Easy Homemade Pizza Seasoning
The most delicious homemade pizza seasoning. It takes minutes to make and perks up so many dishes.
Servings: 40 servings
- 4 tablespoons tomato powder or tomato flakes
- 1 tablespoon chilli flakes add more for heat
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast also called nooch
- 1 ½ tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black onions seeds also called nigella seeds or black cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
Make sure your jar or tub is clean and completely dry, especially in the corners and make sure the lid is tight fitting.
Add all the ingredients to your jar or tub add the lid and shake or give it a stir with a spoon.
Add it to pizza and everything else you can think of.
- You can use tomato powder or tomato flakes.
- You may add more chilli flakes or hotter chilli flakes for heat. The amount in the recipe just adds a warmth.
- It can be easier to mix the ingredients in a jug, then pour into the spice jar or tub.
- Check out the post for 21 uses for this lush seasoning.
- Add it to everything!
Serving: 40servings | Calories: 6kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 121mg | Potassium: 39mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 72IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg