Easy Paprika Tortilla Chips
These homemade tortilla chips are flavoured with paprika and super easy to make. No more buying bags of nachos when they are so quick to make.
- 3 large flour tortillas or corn tortillas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- pinch chilli powder be generous
- ½ tsp salt
Preheat the oven to 180c/160c fan/350f/Gas Mark 4.
Mix the oil, spices and seasoning and set aside.
Cut the tortillas in 4 long strips, then cut into triangles.
Lay in a single layer on a large tray or trays.
Brush each chip on either side. Bake for 12 minutes until crisp and a good deep colour.
Leave to cool on the tray. Once cool, try one to check the seasoning. If it needs a bit more you can add a little more salt.
Serve with dip.
- You might need a bit extra seasoning if you are over-generous when brushing the chips, just make another half batch up.
- As long as they are cool, you can keep in an airtight tub or sealed freezer bag for later.
- They are great served with a creamy dip, but good on their own too.
Serving: 60gCalories: 9kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 30mgPotassium: 3mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 5IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 2mgIron: 1mg