Easy Paprika Tortilla Chips
These homemade tortilla chips are flavoured with paprika and super easy to make. No more buying bags of nachos when they are so quick to make.
Servings: 60 chips
- 3 large flour tortillas or corn tortillas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- pinch chilli powder be generous
- ½ tsp salt
Preheat the oven to 180c/160c fan/350f/Gas Mark 4.
Mix the oil, spices and seasoning and set aside.
Cut the tortillas in 4 long strips, then cut into triangles.
Lay in a single layer on a large tray or trays.
Brush each chip on either side. Bake for 12 minutes until crisp and a good deep colour.
Leave to cool on the tray. Once cool, try one to check the seasoning. If it needs a bit more you can add a little more salt.
Serve with dip.
- You might need a bit extra seasoning if you are over-generous when brushing the chips, just make another half batch up.
- As long as they are cool, you can keep in an airtight tub or sealed freezer bag for later.
- They are great served with a creamy dip, but good on their own too.
Serving: 60g | Calories: 9kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 30mg | Potassium: 3mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg