Vegan Cheese Savoury Sandwich Filling
A vegan version of that traditional British sandwich filling cheese savoury.
Servings: 4 -6
- 120 g vegan cheddar grated
- 1 large carrot grated
- ½ red onion finely chopped
- 6 tbsp vegan mayo
- 1 tsp American mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
Add the vegetables to a large bowl.
Add the mayo, mustard salt and pepper and mix well.
Taste to see if it needs more salt or pepper.
- Once you've made a bowl of cheese savoury, you can store it in the fridge for 3-4 days in an airtight container. I wouldn't recommend freezing it. If you're not going to use much, just make a smaller batch.
- You can use a different mustard and replace mayo with vegan salad cream if you like.
- Calories are for 6 servings.
Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 430mg | Potassium: 20mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg