An easy and creamy vegan sriracha dip with a swirl. Make some today and get dunking.
This dip takes seconds to make and is so versatile.
It is creamy with a bit of sweet and a bit of heat.
And look at that swirl
💭 How to serve vegan sriracha dip
This dip is so tasty and versatile. And the best part is it takes seconds to make.
Here are a few serving suggestions:
- a dip for quesadillas (try these Vegan Smoky Vegetable Quesadillas or Chickpea Farinata Flatbread).
- a dip for potato wedges
- a dip for sweet potato fries
- a dip for crisps (potato tips)
- a dip for chips
- a spread for your burger bun
- a drizzle over a hot dog
- a drizzle over a filled baked potato
- a dressing for salad wrap filling
- a salad dressing (on my Tex Mex Corn Chopped Salad)
My husband won't eat a quesadilla without it, well he will but he'll grumble.
📋 Ingredients for vegan sriracha dip
You only need a few simple ingredients to make this tasty dip.
Here's what you need:
- Vegan yoghurt
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
📖 Variations to vegan sriracha dip
Here are a few ideas for changing up this dip.
Choose one or two from the list.
- Chilli flakes or powder (for more heat)
- Garilc powder
- Fresh coriander (cilantro
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh basil
- Fresh chives
- Easy homemade pizza seasoning
🌶 What is sriracha?
Sriracha is a popular spicy sauce often drizzled over Thai food.
This bright red condiment has become a bit of an obsession for people who like a bit of heat.
It is made in California and is also sometimes known as Rooster Sauce.
It's made with jalapenos, garlic, vinegar and sugar to a secret recipe.
It's not actually as spicy as most hot sauces, but more of a medium heat so more accessible for more people.
Love sriracha? Try these 5 minute sriracha noodles (one-pot).
🥛 Vegan Yoghurt
Vegan yoghurt or yogurt is the base of this creamy dip.
I like to use a vegan Greek yoghurt for this recipe, but you can use your favourite yoghurt.
It has to be plain unflavoured yoghurt.
A coconut, soya or oat yoghurt will work.
Just avoid flavoured yoghurts.
🥗 More tasty vegan dips to try
Here are a few more vegan dips for you to try
- Easy Hummus Dip
- Red Pepper Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Vegan Ranch Dip
- Vegan Russian Dip (pictured above)
- Vegan Spinach Dip
- Vegan Whipped Feta with Lemon & Herbs
Also, check out my guide to 20 Vegan Jam Jar Salad Dressings.
If you are serving this for lunch, check out my Packing Lunch guide.
👩🏻🍳 Want new recipes delivered to your inbox?
Sign up for my Vegan Lunch Box newsletter and I'll send the latest recipe straight to your inbox as soon as it is published.
Check your spam folder they don't arrive, I share a new recipe on each of my blogs every week.
📋 Pin it for later
🥦 Living on the Veg
Once you've signed up for my newsletters and followed me on social media, why not join my Facebook group Living on the Veg?
It's a very friendly community with lots of recipes and chat. I'm in there every day chatting. It's such a nice place to spend time.
Creamy Vegan Sriracha Dip
- 8 tbsp Vegan Greek yoghurt
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- Add the yoghurt to a bowl, add the salt and mix in.
- Add a swirl of sriracha around the outside and a puddle of sweet chilli sauce in the centre.
- Use a spoon to gently swirl the sauce through the yoghurt.
- Serve and enjoy!